Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Travel

I have traveled not to many places but i did go far. My mom took me to see many sights on the east side of the United States. We went to Alexandria Virginia i had went to visit my cousin. we were able to go to Washington D.C due to Alexandria is close to there where it is close to Washington D.C. I also traveled to Florida a nice hot area however the rains can kill the day depending on where you wanted to go. I've went to Miami Florida Tampa Florida As well as Orlando. It is very nice to visit different parts of a state especially if you don't live there. I went to explore the rest of NewYork because many of us live here and don't even know what this state can hold or have that might be of educational interest. I went to Ohio with family and i have seen how people used to live when there weren't any T.v or electronics to get in the way. i would like to travel to places outside the U.S like Guyana Puerto Rico Dominica Republic Belize. I want to explore the sights and get out of the U.S and see the wonders of the foreign countries. i Know my dreams will come true sooner or later in my life as i grow. (I've experienced this with a dear friend of mine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment