Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Family

I am from the united states. However my family goes way back into Guyana. they are west Indian and they are Christians they are strict people. My family to me mind is still in their Guyanese ways and they are very tough on education. they believe in punishment and kids in the united states don't understand true value of fun ex specially with computers and phones are around. My mom is Guyanese and she stress on education she makes sure I'm on point and at the head of my game. She does allow me to have some freedom however, she has her days. My Dad from what i know is from United States. However i know along the blood line he has White mixed in him. He makes sure I'm keeping calm and loves me. If any one is wondering No my parents Aren't TOGETHER!*....That Doesn't mean they don't love me. If i trace back i recall my family having Colombian and 2 other Spanish speaking countries in them. However, that is my family summary and where they came from and what i know about my family as well so far....keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment